Why should you choose Accurate Biometrics for your fingerprinting needs?
Because of our capabilities, our historical performance, and our people that will serve you.
- Our systems and procedures are time tested and ACCURATE!
- We have proudly provided over 12 years of fingerprinting service experience.
- In June 2002, we were proudly awarded, and currently hold, the Master Fingerprinting Contract in Illinois, by Illinois Central Management Services, and have been renewed and/or awarded contract agreements to the current date.
- In November 2006, we were selected to be one of only nineteen corporations in the United States to be a direct “channeler” to the FBI.
- We are a 2008 nominee for the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- We were selected by the Illinois Department of Public Health to implement the Federal Health Care Worker Registry pilot program, and awarded one of only four contracts from IDPH for the fingerprinting of non-licensed Health Care workers.
- We have over 60 locations in Illinois, easily accessed with our website with maps through our website.
- Accurate Biometrics values the privacy of all its customers’ information. We maintain strict standards with regards to access of personal information and retention of customer data. We are compliant of all the standards of the Illinois State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a livescan vendor/channeler.
- All of our equipment is certified by the Illinois State Police and the FBI for capture and electronic transmission of fingerprints.
- We can come to our customers to print groups of 20 people or more.
- Individual customers may pay on site with cash, company check or all major credit cards.View our Terms of Service
- Organizations may pay for their patrons on site or set up a convenient draw-down account.
- “No appointments are necessary” at any of our locations.
- Our services are guaranteed, and we put that, along with the scope of our services, in our user agreement.
- We have a user friendly website, and a 24/7 toll free customer service phone line 1-866-361-9944.
- Some of the largest, most demanding, organizations in the State trust their fingerprinting needs to us.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The highest rating among all Illinois livescan fingerprint service providers.