At times, fingerprints are required to be captured using the “ink and roll” method on fingerprint cards. Industries like banking employment, Out-of-State Licensing Agencies, Out-of-State Nursing and International Travel Requirements are among the several reasons why you may need to have your fingerprints captured on a paper fingerprint card.
Accurate Biometrics offers Ink Fingerprinting at all of our locations. Accurate Biometrics guarantees our service. If you have an Ink Card rejected by the FBI, due to fingerprint technician error (i.e. images out of sequence), return to one of our locations with an Accurate Biometrics receipt (and the FBI rejection notice), and you will be printed at no cost.
Accurate Biometrics provides ink or livescan fingerprint capture for Corporate Board members and Company owners required to submit to fingerprinting for a liquor license or general business license. Our service is professional, discreet, confidential, trusted and can be performed onsite. Call today 773-685-5699, Ext 204 for scheduling and pricing.
Non-Illinois Resident Fingerprinting and International Customers
If you need a fingerprint-based criminal history check, and are unable to utilize one of our Illinois livescan fingerprint capture sites, please follow this procedure:
- Obtain a fingerprint card from the state agency that is requiring you to be fingerprinted.
- Please be fingerprinted using ink by any authorized fingerprint provider.
- International applicants must use a standard FBI card (FD-258); do not submit fingerprints on non- FBI fingerprint cards.
- The card must be filled out completely. See example fingerprint card to the right. >>>>>>>
Required information includes: full name, date of birth, home address, sex, height, weight, hair color, eye color, place of birth, reason fingerprinted, social security number, signature of official taking the prints, signature of person fingerprinted, date.
- ‘Reason fingerprinted’ on the card should specify which license (nursing, PERC, etc…). For questions, please call 773-685-5699 or 1-866-361-9944.
- Send completed card and payment of $62 by money order made out to Accurate Biometrics. Please include the full name of applicant on the money order. If you would like to pay by credit card, please print the following form and include it in your package Credit Card Payment Form. Don’t forget to include the expiration date and three digit security code of the credit card that you are using.
- On a cover letter, you must include your phone number in the event we need to contact you regarding your fingerprint card. You may include your email address if you would like to receive a computer-generated receipt indicating the tracking number for your submission.
- Send Card, payment and contact information to:
4849 N. Milwaukee Ave., Suite 101
Chicago, Illinois, 60630
- We will process your card, convert it to a digital format and send it electronically to the Illinois State Police and FBI when applicable for the background check. The results will be forwarded directly from the ISP to the requesting agency.
- Do Not send any part of your licensing application to Accurate Biometrics. Licensing Applications must be sent to the state agency that issues the license.
- Your Fingerprint card will be shredded after we have confirmed a successful receipt of the images by the Illinois State Police.
- For all Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation licensure applicants: If you do not receive a fingerprint receipt from Accurate Biometrics via email within 2 weeks of having mailed the fingerprint card, please call our customer service department at 773-685-5699.