Why should you choose Accurate Biometrics for your fingerprinting needs?
Because of our capabilities, our historical performance, and our people that will serve you.
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. The highest rating among all Illinois live scan fingerprint service providers.
- Accurate Biometrics was chosen by FINRA to be one of only thirteen EFS fingerprint vendors to capture prints for Brokers-dealers.
- We have proudly provided over 18 years of fingerprinting service experience.
- In June 2002, we were proudly awarded, and currently hold, the Master Fingerprinting Contract in Illinois, by Illinois Central Management Services, and have been renewed and/or awarded contract agreements to the current date.
- In November 2006, we were selected to be one of only nineteen corporations in the United States to be a direct “channeler” to the FBI. Currently, there are only 13 other channelers.
- We are a 2008 and 2014 nominee for the prestigious Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award.
- We were selected by the Illinois Department of Public Health to implement the Federal Health Care Worker Registry pilot program, and awarded one of a limited number of contracts from IDPH for the fingerprinting of non-licensed Health Care workers.
- We have over 40 locations in Illinois, easily accessed online with maps through our website and partner locations in New York, Maryland, and Colorado.
- Accurate Biometrics values the privacy of all its customers’ information. We maintain strict standards with regards to access of personal information and retention of customer data. We are compliant of all the standards of the State Police and the Federal Bureau of Investigation as a live scan vendor/channeler.
- All of our equipment is certified by the State Police and the FBI for capture and electronic transmission of fingerprints.
- We can come to our customers to print groups of 20 people or more.
- Individual customers may pay on site with company check, money order, or all major credit cards. View our convenient payment options.
- Organizations may pay for their patrons on site or set up an account.
- No appointments are required at any of our locations in Illinois.
- Our services are guaranteed, and we put that, along with the scope of our services, in writing in our User Agreement.
- We have a user friendly website, and a 24/7 toll free customer service phone line 1-866-361-9944.
- Some of the largest, most demanding, organizations in the Nation trust their fingerprinting needs to us.